Friday, October 19, 2012

HIGH SCHOOL MUSE-ICAL


I’m presenting at a local high school next week about how companies use Agile Processes to develop iPad applications, and discuss Computer Science careers. And I wanted to say something about entrepreneurial culture to "inspire" 15-16 year olds. Here is what I have so far…
• Have a Vision
• Be Creative
• Fail Quickly
• Deliver Value
I see this culture of innovation and spirit in my successful agile teams. They share a common vision, come up with amazing ideas, and enjoy their work to build quickly, to show the customer value and then iterate and make it even more valuable. I hope my passion on this topic can help them find theirs.
Please comment if you have other thoughts....Thanks-MD

No comments:

The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent Classified Ventures', or Cars.com's positions, strategies, or opinions.